Replacing an old Panelview , converted .PVA to FactoryTalk ME lost Runtime Config

Cydog

Good Morning ,

I have a customer that has an old Panelview and an obsolete 1769-L35E processer . I need to replace the HMI , and I'm changing the processor to a 1769-L33ER . When I converted the .PVA file to the FactoryTalk ME application I lost the Runtime Configuration .

I also need to replace the processor to the L33ER. Does that mean I need to create new shortcuts and drill down to 463 HMI Tags and create new connections ?

What would you folks suggest ?

Thanks so much , Have a great week.

You should be able to create a new shortcut that matches the shortcut name for your tags. Drill down through your communications to find the processor, apply the changes, and then start testing to see if it works. You shouldn't have to recreate or manually connect any of your HMI Tags.