cqm1 slave ،hmi delta master

alikargar

Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485 communication.
is it possible???
Meanwhile, I use the rs232 to rs485 converter (delta ifd8520).

CQM1 and CQM1H are much different PLCs despite the similarities in part numbers.

I don't believe the CQM1 is capable of RS485 or ModBus.

For the CQM1H, you can get the CQM1H-SCB41 communication board the follow instructions in Parky's links.

If you can send ascii chars then it is possible The PMCR (I think it's called) is common to all processors, however, I think the OP will have to write the code to populate the message including the CRC. I'm sure the one I did was not the H version, we did not use 485, however, a simple 232/485 converter should work.