creat PID in S7 312-2DP

helal

HI ,I can relate with plc siemens s7;
but Ican'nt creat pid loop in S7 312-2DP
please, anyone tell me how create this PID:mad:
waiting:ROFLMAO:

There are standard PID blocks in the Siemens library e.g. FB41 but, depending upon what you are trying to control and processor current workload, a 312-2Dp may not be fast enough. You could write your own PID loop which would be faster in excecution but the processor may still be too slow.

Nick

HI ,I can relate with plc siemens s7;
but Ican'nt creat pid loop in S7 312-2DP
please, anyone tell me how create this PID:mad:
waiting:ROFLMAO:

Hello Helal;
You might have made a mistake in the model of the CPU you are using, as there is no model CPU 312-2DP in Siemens' offerings. Even the mot modern 312C does not have an integrated Profibus-DP port.
The standard CPU 312 does not carry (allow the use...) of SFB41, the integrated Continuous PID loop controller . The 312C does. So accuracy does matter in your case.
Please come bacl to the forum with more details for us.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello Helal;
You might have made a mistake in the model of the CPU you are using, as there is no model CPU 312-2DP in Siemens' offerings. Even the mot modern 312C does not have an integrated Profibus-DP port.
The standard CPU 312 does not carry (allow the use...) of SFB41, the integrated Continuous PID loop controller . The 312C does. So accuracy does matter in your case.
Please come bacl to the forum with more details for us.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

šŸ™ƒ
thank you alot ,already I made mistake our type what I want to creat pid is (cpu 315-2dp),when I creat pid from =start-simatic-step7-pid i can't continue this procedure ,please tell me what are step to creat pid to control of pressure which sent from 4-20ma:beerchug: i wait you,