Create Pop up button on GP-Pro X

mjggjm12

I am trying to create a pop up button on a Proface HMI using GP-ProX. I want the button to pop up when a bit is set and then be able to push the button and have it reset that bit and dissapear. I am a rookie with HMI's so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am trying to create a pop up button on a Proface HMI using GP-ProX. I want the button to pop up when a bit is set and then be able to push the button and have it reset that bit and dissapear. I am a rookie with HMI's so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Right click on your button. Animation - then tick the "Visibility animation" box. You then get an option to display when a bit is on or off.

Use the "Switch feature" to reset your bit. I would use "Bit momentary"

Make sure that whatever calls the pop up doesnt call it straight afterwards!

Is it critical for th parts id number for the button to be different than all other buttons and if so how do I find the list of used parts id's so I don't duplicate? Thanks

Thank you, "Ned". Can anyone tell me how to add a couple of tags. I have added tags before by importing the .csv file from the PLC program but I can't remember how I did it and I don't need all the tags just the ones for the new buttons.

Thank you, "Ned". Can anyone tell me how to add a couple of tags. I have added tags before by importing the .csv file from the PLC program but I can't remember how I did it and I don't need all the tags just the ones for the new buttons.

Double click on the button. Tick "switch feature" a box opens showing the target plc and the bit address - let's say M 20.4 for a flag in a Siemens plc. In proface, there is a copy command between switch and lamp features, so you only have to input once if the switch and lamp have the same tag.

I see the tag list but the tags I need to reference are not on the list yet. How do I add my new tags to the list of available tags? Thank you.