Crimson 3.0 Programming Software - working with a common nested popup

Yna

Hi everyone! I'm working with crimson OIT Graphics. I create a common nested popup (yes/no confirmation) for several units. I write a script on the Program but its no working correctly.

This is the script:

//DISPLAY CONFIRMATION//
if(tag1==2)
{
Sys_PopLine1="Reset Blower 01";
Sys_PopLine2="Running Hours?";
ShowNested(PopupYesNo);
}

//CONFIRM ACTION//
if(tag1==1)
{
Set(Blower1_Reset_Cmd,1);
Sleep(500);
Set(Blower1_Reset_Cmd,0);
Sleep(500);
}

Note:
1.On the detailed page, I add an action On Pressed: Tag1=2 and call the Program On Released: Program1().

2. On the confirmation, I add an action on the yes button:Tag1=1.

3.Blower1_Reset_Cmd is a flag IO tag (Read & Write). Tag1 is an Internal Tag(numeric).

Item 1 is working, it displays the popup correct if tag=2. But, item 2 is not working. Even tag=1, it does not set the blower1_reset_cmd to 1.

Can anyone help me? This is my first project in crimson software. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone! I'm working with crimson OIT Graphics. I create a common nested popup (yes/no confirmation) for several units. I write a script on the Program but its no working correctly.

This is the script:

//DISPLAY CONFIRMATION//
if(tag1==2)
{
ShowNested(PopupYesNo);
}

//CONFIRM ACTION//
if(tag1==1)
{
Sleep(500);
Sleep(500);
}

Note:
1.On the detailed page, I add an action On Pressed: Tag1=2 and call the Program On Released: Program1().

2. On the confirmation, I add an action on the yes button:Tag1=1.

3.Blower1_Reset_Cmd is a flag IO tag (Read & Write). Tag1 is an Internal Tag(numeric).

Item 1 is working, it displays the popup correct if tag=2. But, item 2 is not working. Even tag=1, it does not set the blower1_reset_cmd to 1.

Can anyone help me? This is my first project in crimson software. Thanks in advance.

For a confirmation dialog, you might try the Showmodal() EndModal() commands. I often use this for a Yes/No Dialog. My suspicion is that the program calls the popup, but does not wait for a response. and continues looking at tag1 before a decision can be made.

Your code would then look like this.

int Ans;
if(tag1==2)
{
Ans = ShowModal(PopupYesNo);
}

//CONFIRM ACTION//
if(ans)
{
Sleep(500);
Sleep(500);
}

For you Buttons you would use
Endmodal(1) for Yes button
Endmodal(0) for No button

Thanks you so much Brian!. The Showmodal() Endmodal() is working.

Thank you also Jeremy, brian's suggestion is working. Your support is very much appreciated.

Regards,