Crimson 3.0 Quick Help

69sixpackbee

Hello, I am trying to illuminate an indicator on my G310 HMI using Complex Code in the control status portion of the illuminator I chose.
I am using an overtemp condition to do this.
How would I write this?
I am new to the C language and this is going to be a daunting task for me but I have to try.
Thanx,
Bud

You only mentioned one tag, so I'm not sure why you would need complex code. If you are wanting the indicator to illuminate opposite of the tag state, you can use the general assignment for the data with a "not" operator in front of your tag. I'm not in front of my computer, but I think it would be
!tag1. But I might be thinking of another language.

If your overtemp condition is coming from a temperature (numeric tag) variable, then your complex code might be as simple as:

return FromPLC_Temp > 80;

zip and post your cd3 file if your allowed, or give more details, or screenshots...

Paul