Crimson 3 Bitmaps

leblar13

I would like to take a bitmap (symbol) and edit it. Is there a way to export them. Or can Redlion give me a copy......

I want to change the color of a 3 position selector switch. So when a pump is in auto, have the color change when the pump is running. I would overlay the different color.

Or

Any other Ideas....

Thanks

Andre

Last edited:
At the very least you could take a screen shot of the bitmap, crop and edit it in MSPaint or similar, then re-import into Crimson.

leblar13,

If you are looking at the symbols in the resource pane and you double click on a symbol you will have the ability to choose one of many colors. You can then use a different color for each position.

Thanks
Jeremy

Yes you are correct. You could make your own three state selector with the IMG primitive and selecting your own three images from the symbol factory.

Thanks
Jeremy