Crimson 3 symbol color

MATT116

I'm using a SLC 5/05 with a redlion G310. I'm using crimson 3 build 222 to program the G310.
My question is when I use a symbol say a pump and I'm using a flag tag with a 2 state formate to change the pump color it doesn't work?
tag1 setup > colors tab > color type = two state
text color on = red
off = blue
symbol setup > show > use colors = tag1
display state = true
I would think with the above setup if the tag1 is "off" my pump would be blue and with tag1 "on" my pump would be red.
But all I get is if tag1 is "on" my pump is the default color of the symbol and when tag1 is "off" my pump is black.
I hope this makes sense.

Never mind the use color selection simply means when to use the symbols default color not the tags color.
I guess I will have to use 2 symbols with display conditions.
I miss C2 image properties where you can select image count.
Thanks

If you use the image primitive from the resource pane, you can select from multiple symbols. The simple image primitive created by dragging directly from the library doesn't do this.