Crimson Modal

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was looking throught the functions list in Crimson 3, and found the showmodal and endmodal functions. These are used to show a generic popup menu, and return an integer directly to the script calling the function. Great for a Yes/No popup as the function is not tied to the buttons. Only the returned value.

Anyway, I don't know when this was implemented, but I missed it. If you didn't know it was there; take a look at the help file. And kudos to the RL software team, for their constant improvements.

Similar Topics

Scenario: I have a set of tags I would like to edit with a modal popup window. I want the user to only enter a SP within a certain range of it's...
Replies
Views
Get ready for some seemingly easy questions! I have a setpoint that pops up a data entry for temperature. I have also instituted a auto ramp...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to use the Showmodal function, but I can't make it work. Could anybody show me a sample code that works? Thank you!
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom