cryogenic level calculations

porky

this is an off subject question, but Im sure ur a bunch of clever chaps and wouldn´t mind helping

how can I calculate the denisty of liquid oxigen \ nitrogen or argon at a known pressure, and temperature... could anyone help....

ρ = m / V

where, in SI units:

ρ (rho) is the density of the substance, measured in kg·m-3 m is the mass of the substance, measured in kg, V is the volume of the substance, measured in m3

Helpful?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Okay, before we get started, a DP transmitter is my only option, tank contains liquid ethylene, cannot use a radar or ultra sonic, load cells are...
Replies
Views
Hi all What system (best) would you guys out there recommend to measure the level of liquid nitrogen at -182ºC.... in a storage tank... Besides...
Replies
Views
Not a controls question, but this board has such a huge mixture of skills, hopefully someone can assist. We have an existing cryogenic ethylene...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Iam working on washing machine which washing onion and water level is very critical for the process. The machine used IFM 121 for...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a ifix 5.5 application where the operator opens a valve by clicking on a screen object. I can trace from object to data base that it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom