Cscape Time date help needed.

KC8NCI

I am programming a horner to start and stop the air compressors in our plant. I want it to have the air on and up to pressure when the first employee gets in and shuts off when we close.
Also choosing the days of the week we are open. I am lost as to the correct procedure to follow in making this happen... HELP!

Do you have the Cscape software? It is available as a free download from www.heapg.com. In the software there are instructions for what you want: Time of Day, Day of Week, Day of Month, Month of Year, and Year. You should be able to get a good start from there.Tom

I am programming a horner to start and stop the air compressors in our plant. I want it to have the air on and up to pressure when the first employee gets in and shuts off when we close.
Also choosing the days of the week we are open. I am lost as to the correct procedure to follow in making this happen... HELP!
Not sure which unit you have but you need to look into the System Registers (%SR).
I assume you have a unit with an RTC (Real Time Clock).

%SR44=RTC Seconds
%SR45=RTC Minutes
%SR46=RTC Hours
%SR47=RTC Date
%SR48=RTC Month
%SR49=RTC Year
%SR50=RTC Day

If you open up the I/O Names tab under "Control" from the Project navigator, you'll find the System Rgisters listed here as well as more.