CTC-Parker touch screen P11-314DR proble...

Caesar17

Hello!:confused:

One of our clients is having a some problems with a touch screen CTC-Parker P11-314DR, he says he can't access to his HMI application because he gets a message in the panel saying "Wait"..."Keyboard error", "Boot setup"... and other messages.:unsure:

What can be happening?, What would you recommend in this case? Are you familiar with this error?

Is there any way to have access to the parameter of this touch screen (panel?, I know for instance Allen Bradley's Panels you can access to the parameter by pushing the left inferior corner of the screen (for some Panelview Versions), by doing this you can have access to parameters. Is there any way we can do this with CTC-Parker Touch screens?

Is the touch screen damage? Can be the Cable Connection?

I am looking forward to get an answer from you guys, any information will be well received!!🤞🏻

Thanks for your time and feedback!!

Regards!!

I think the HMI CPU has not booted up completely. This can happen if the memory card (compact flash disk) is missing; or for many other boot up problems.

Thanks for your contribution Imi'ike!!

What could be the solution if so?, should I replace its flash memory, Is is possible?

Are you familiar with this touch screen?

Thanks in advance :)!!

Regards,

I am sorry, but other than making sure the CF (compact flash) card is firmly installed, I do not have any other ideas. If you decide to reload the CF card, I suggest you get a second CF card and work with that card. The original CF card has the application program for your machine and you do not want to over write that. You can download the CF Flash utility from the CTC website which is used to format the CF card for use in the HMI. You can also download the toolbar which can be used to upload the project from the original CF card to your PC and then download that same project to your new CF card. I think the HMI only handles CF cards up to 512 MB.