CTC PARKER Touch screen to Direct Soft PLC

THEBUMSTEADS

I installed a new Direct Soft 205 Series/240 PLC in a CTC Turret. The turret uses an interactive CTC/Parker touch screen. After installing the program into the new PLC, the CTC/Parker and PLC are not communicating at all. There are no presets in the touch screen after the new upload to the PLC. Both primary and secondary addresses have been configured based on semi-trustworthy info from CTC. Please help.
Bill

Similar Topics

Hello!:confused: One of our clients is having a some problems with a touch screen CTC-Parker P11-314DR, he says he can't access to his HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, A client of us have a problem with a Parker XPR06VT-2P3 6" touch screen. He says that the central area of the screen is not responding to...
Replies
Views
P11-314DR touch screen displays the upper left corner of the Interact software as if it is identified as a much bigger screen. Can't figure out...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. We are builing a system utilizing a compumotor 6K and an Omron PLC. A touchscreen is required for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old unit HMI with model PA10T-133 (PA Powerstations series). 1. I just have an inquiry whether which particular software to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom