CTRIO WorkBench and DSLaunch 5

mikep69001

I am very very new to PLC Programming.

I purchased from Automation Direct the DL06, HO-CTRIO, STP-DRV-4035 Driver and the TRD-H100VD Encoder, already had a stepper motor.

I have been practicing programs from some examples I downloaded from Automation Direct, have been practicing using CTRIO WorkBench and DSLaunch 5.

Been having trouble seeing the interaction between them.

If anybody can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Been having trouble seeing the interaction between them.

The DSLaunch software just gives you links to the different software you'll needed to setup the options cards used with the DL06 PLC.

For what you have all you'll need is the CTRIO Workbench(Setup the CTRIO card) and the Directsoft32 program to write you ladder.

You can launch them from the Automation Direct by themself if you wish(don't need to run DSLaunch each time).

Tommy