ctvue operator display

irondesk40

have downloaded the software to program a Emerson CTvue 306a operator hmi that is used on a machine we are going to redo.
I have a question that I hope someone can asssit with. How do you set the display up to tell it which screen you should be displaying. For example in a allen bradley using panelbuilder software, under application settings/control tags you set up which register in the plc will contain the number for the screen that you would want to display. I have been messing witht the CTvue which is basically a redlion display and can not figure out how you would set up the CTvue screen which register in a allen bradley plc to look at to know which screen to display.
thanks

For status purposes, you can create an integer, and modify that integer in the Page Properties Actions Tab to write a page number in the tag.

To control the page, you will need to write a program that monitors the page number value and invokes the page calls.

Unfortunately, Emerson is still stuck in Crimson 2.0 land for whatever reason and haven't made the jump. I have been told for well over a year now that it is imminent, but I'll believe it when I see it.

If you re-post with a Crimson 2.0 thread topic you might get a larger pool of ideas.

Thanks, i think i understand but to be honest after using allen bradley for years it is very confusing. Anyway you could post a sample with a couple of pages with the way you described.
Basically what i am use to doing is in the plc program i may have N register such as N17:1.
Then in the allen bradley plc if i want to display screen number 1 than N17:1 would contain a 1. If i want to display screen 10, then a 10 would be moved into the register.
Thanks