Communicating a CTVUE-303L with Mach3 CNC via modbus

fishin_fl

I wanting to connect a small touchscreen as a remote interface with Artsofts (Mach3 cnc) software. This software acts as a Master and can communicate to slaves. I really would like to design screens with momentary push buttons to move my axis's, turn on zone controls for vacuum and other stuff.

Problem is that I don't know how to do this. I have been researching how to connect the modbus. I am currently running modbus with mach3 to my VFD spindle which is great.

I adding a link to how the modbus structure is set up.
http://www.homanndesigns.com/pdfs/Us...with_Mach3.pdf

If any one can help this would be greatly appreciated.

This basically will be a remote, so I can be at the table where I need to be.

Thanks in advance.

Brooks Nelson