PLC not communicating proper

OK, I try to get this right. The system was working properly. Then, as per post above, there is some update of the inverter. Is that correct?
What do you mean? The firmware of the inverter was updated? Or the inverter itself was replaced by a newer version?
What is the difference between the system when the system was not showing the alarms and now? What changed?
Also, since we are not familiar with your system, can you use MS Paint to add an explanation on what you say is the alarm? Now I see the picture and I am not sure what you mean by alarm. Please provide a little more detail if possible.

Is this a Factorytalk View SE Application? doesn't look like a ME product being run.

Could just be your client license isn't being seen anymore by your activation.

I will say your PLC appears to be communicating fine, the alarm shown is for the activation alone.