Cutler Hammer D100 PLC

Byron,
Is the old CH D100 the same PLC model type as the old Westinghouse PC500, or the Siemens Simatic S5 100U? If so, FasTrak's Siemens S5 Windows software will support it. I can get you an Online demo to try. If it goes online, it will support it. It is not real expensive.
[email protected]

I have a cutler hammer D100 controller and D100 programmer i made the RJ45 cable above im getting err.14 Answer on my programmer the manual says to check the cable. My cable is good. Is there another pin-out for this model?

The cable pinout in post #12 is correct. Essentially, pin 1 on the first connector goes to pin 8 of the second connector, pin 2 of the first connector goes to pin 7 of the second connector, and so on. Check the cable sockets for mis-aligned or bent pins.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I know this is an old one but we have a d100 in our wrapper , it just stopped working. When the inputs are pressed the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Looking to purchase one of these RS232 - RS422/485 Adapters ASAP but not having any luck online. Even Radwell has come up empty...
Replies
Views
Here is a link I found for some old D100 manuals, they may be applicable to the Toshiba EX20/40 series of plcs also. Please forgive me if I...
Replies
Views
i found this link thru Google to some old D100 manuals. They are probably applicable to the Toshiba EX20 and EX40 series. Link...
Replies
Views
When I try to save ladder logic from the RAM of Cutler-Hammer D100CRA40 PLC to EEPROM (I tried both D100EE10 and D100EE28), I'm getting Error 25...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom