Cutler Hammer D100 Programing Software

Jabbercocky

I need to make some program changes on a cutler hammer D100.
I have the software I need but want to know more about it.
eg what is the software called?
The timers have for example T0290020.
Obviously the the first three numbers after the T are the actual timer but wahat is 0020?
2 seconds or 0.2 seconds?

If anyone has a link to any relevant info It would be most appreciated.

I think the timer values are in tenth's, so, 0020 would = 2.0 seconds.
The EX40 series by toshiba plc's are software identical.
See this link for the manual:
http://www.toshiba.com/ind/data/tag_files/EX20_40%20Plus%20Manual_506.pdf
See this link for one version of the software (some features will not work, I think it is online use only, not sure):
http://www.toshiba.com/ind/data/tag_files/EXPDD2040-V2%20Software_2065.ZIP
I'm not sure what you're asking about what the software is called. The name of the program is d100.exe for the D100 software and PDD.BAT for the Toshiba. There are several other files that are needed for it to work. It is an old DOS program and is kinda difficult to get to work on anything later than Win98. If you need help on building a programming interface and cable let me know.

P.S. It's a good idea to post in the regular forum instead of the practice forum, more people will see it.

Last edited:
Thanks jrwb4gbm.
It is a manual for the D100 I was looking for.
I suspected the timer values were as you have said, I need something in black and white that says so.
Haha...the post location.

Jabbercocky said:
.....I suspected the timer values were as you have said, I need something in black and white that says so.
Page II-34 of the Toshiba manual has the information in black and white. See attached pdf file