cutler hammer Panelmate 1755k .PPS file

asd123syy

Hello,

I tried to open the attached .PPS file by all methods. It doesn't work.
Could someone PLZ send me the panelmate power pro configure software or help me to open it?

I will use the MP277 to replace the 1755K.

Thanks,

There is something wrong with the file you posted. When I try to extract the files from it, Windows extraction wizard tells me there are no files to extract. When I rename it with a .pps extension, PanelMate software crashes when I try to import it into a database. Can you tell me anything about its history?

There is something wrong with the file you posted. When I try to extract the files from it, Windows extraction wizard tells me there are no files to extract. When I rename it with a .pps extension, PanelMate software crashes when I try to import it into a database. Can you tell me anything about its history?

change the *.zip to the *.pps
many thanks