CX-process tool omron for CJ1G-cpu42H

hi, i find new way to solve my problem. I find CJ1G-CPU42H to implement fuzzy logic.This PLC can solve problem in fuzzy but i must use CX-process control. i have already buy CJ1G-CPU42H but i don't know how to use this PLC because i must use CJ1W-LCB01. and i look for CJ1W-LCB01, and i ain't find the distributor that sell it.
do you ever use CX-process tool? and
can i use CS1W-LCB01 to CJ1G-CPU42H?
please help me. because i must finish my final project in this month... help me...

Similar Topics

I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
I have a question about process interlock naming. I want to hear opinions, as well as if there is a relevant standard. When naming specific...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom