CX programmer timer glitch

track01

Hello everybody,

I have a question about the BCD timer in CX programmer.

In my program, when the timer starts to count and reaches 0, it doesn not set the completion flag. Instead, it resets itself and starts to count again and again. When I make a fresh program it does not happen, only in the program I am working with. Since that program is pretty big, I don't want to start it all over again, but I don't know that what is the problem.

Could you tell me that what can cause that glitch in the timer?

Thanks for the answer, although I don't understand what do you mean. I would like to upload a part of my program where you can see the problem.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi All, I want to allow an operator to enter two numeric value to an NB HMI (Perhaps to D0 for example). I would like the first value to be a time...
Replies
Views
I wanted to use a retentive timer where I can read the accumulated time in the time(i.e. the PV of the timer). I the case of allen B we use...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am trying to make 3 types of timers in CX programmer which's value can be set on an NB panel. The first type uses seconds, I...
Replies
Views
newbie here. I have written and worked with a few AB programs in both RS500 and 5k, in a very limited fashion over the last 10 years. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am new at the forum, so pardon me if I ask a wrong question 🤞🏻 I have a CP1E NA20DT1T and I am trying to figure out, how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom