cycle time count

plshelp2bgnr

Hi i have project on micrologix 1400 to display cycle time count on HMI.
I am beginner. in project i have six input once all input get high it complete cycle. and want to count time and dispay. which instruction one can use.
also want to make sequence of all six sensor order. fist input should get on first till sensor six in correct order. if any sensor get on out of sequence it will fualt output.

Welcome to the forum!

I actually like the sound of this one, the part where you want the sensors to happen in order makes it interesting.

That being said, it sounds like homework, which is okay as long as you show your work. Even if it is not homework, it's a professional courtesy to show your work rather than ask someone to do it for you.

So, what do you have so far?

thanks, you are right its homework for me.
we made one puzzle with metal different shape six pieces and I assembled micrologix 1400 with 7 i/p six par PP sensor and one cycle start button, I had two output to show cycle complete indication and fail indication, once all pieces back to home in correct order cycle completed. if one has completed cycle but not in order fail lamp triggered. also i have to display cycle time either it passed or fail until all maze back to home on HMI panel view 1250.I have very basic knowledge for programming instruction, this is i first time programming and learning.
I had programmed 7 i/p, six for sensor and one for cycle start,two output. also programmed cycle on button + all input off trigeering cycle on.
took help to count start time with one shot + floating .
note aware for order programming