D100 to PC using a Premade Rs232 to Rs422 cable

Bergion

I have a Hitachi interface converter Rs232/Rs422 cable that I'm trying to connect a PC to a D100. When i try to connect, it tries for about 30 seconds and then comes up with an error.

Here are pics of the ends of the cable. Is there a way to convert this cable to talk with the D100?

image_zpsz43ljg0t.jpeg

image_zpskeu3ebzw.jpeg

I know the requirements of the D100 interface but I have no info on the Hitachi interface. Do you have any info on the Hitachi interface? If you do, then maybe I could figure out what changes are needed. A part number would be a start but a pdf of the pinouts would be best. Even a good manual pdf of the plc the Hitachi interface is used on would be a help. The PM I sent you a couple of weeks ago offered some answers.