Danfoss FC300 controlled over profibus

recycled_mind

Hello experts,

Maybe anyone of you who has experience working with Danfoss FC300 controlled over profibus, please share.
My problem is controlling in reverse direction.
I made a successful start and stop command and setpoint using PPO type 6.
Now, I want to control it in reverse direction.

I move HEX value of 847C to PQW256 but it will not turn on the motor in reverse direction. the motor will just have a humming sounds ready to turn. but when I move setpoint to the MRV (PQW258) it seems the VFD cannot run with postive setpoint in reverse directions.

Please help. Do i forgot something in the configurations?

Regards,
AlexS
www.watchdogautomation.com.ph

Hi Recycled_mind!

Did you remember to set Par. 4-10 to "Both directions"?

Do you need both bus and digital control or do you only control over bus? If you need only bus, I'd set Par. 8-01 to "Controlword only".

If you also need digital control you need "Digital and ctrl.word". But then I'd check out Par. 8-5x. My FC102 would not reverse but ran forward (on both 047C and 847c), it was because Par. 8-54 was set to "Digital input".

Best regards,

Michal_dk