Danfoss Inverter DC over voltage fault

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

We are currently experiencing an DC over voltage fault on one of our inverters. During commissioning a snag was raised whereby excess cable length from drives was coiled up in the bottom of the panel. These loops can range from 5 - 10+ meters. This was never rectified and I am pretty sure that this is the issue with the drive concerned. There are several drives and DOL starters in the panel with output cables coiled up.

Would it be fair to say that this is a major contributing factor to this drive faulting, even though others are not affected? Also what are the knock on consequences of this cable loops? Could this possibly damage the drive/motor in the future?

Many Thanks,
Barry.

Similar Topics

hi guyz. i have a problem with my vlt 5000 danfoss inverter. whenever i start the motor it brings the "overcurrent alarm" while the current is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Danfoss FC 302 inverter connected as a Modbus RTU slave to a Siemens ET200 CPU witch is the Modbus RTU master. I can control the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
hey guys i've been trying to find an updated SW files of my danfoss fc360 for MCT 10 software but i couldnt be able to find it anywhere on...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am hoping someone here has installed a Danfoss VLT Midi FC 280 and connected an encoder to it. I am just trying to make sure I select...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom