Dark Future of Industrial Automation in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian_American......

Didnt you already start a topic similar to this one? Why do you continue to post topics like this. Do you like to start conflicts. I understand that discussing topics is one of the ways to get an understanding on other peoples points of view, however, continuing to work people up over the same issue does absolutly nothing. It only makes people question what kind of person YOU are.

In my opinion, yes the US is going through a tough period opprotunity wise. Yes, people are loosing jobs, and employers are not hiring. However, since I am a TRUE american, I can handle this. I can stick with the ups and downs of MY country and pull through. I am not AFRAID of a challenge. In fact, the challenges we face in life give us the character we need to survive. It makes us stronger.

If you can't handle the challenges that life brings you, and you think that going back to India would be easier and better. GO HOME. By the way, if you don't go home, at least give all of us a break from all your ****ing and moaning.

Thank you.

Re: SPRAY

Originally posted by
I guess Indian Americans thats what they call to Indian community here in USA. Yeah i am discouraging Indians to work in USA in Industrial Automation field.They are always welcome to work in IT field in USA but unfortunately nowdays situation is awful in IT field too !!
If you login to www.monster.com and search for PLC,DCS,SCADA related jobs in USA,You will see very few jobs being posted everyweek and most of them are for Maintainence Technicians and not for Engineers.If any Engineer with 10 years of experience (Like me) dont mind working as a Maintainence Technician (ITI/Diploma holder in India)then he is always welcome to USA.It depends wheather you are interested in climbing new heights in your career or just interested in making some money by doing any type of work in USA.I am definately more interested in my career and i dont see many good opportunities here.Tell me why so many American Engineers are worried about loss of job opprtunities because of outsourcing to India ?? I also read about 94000 US Engineers are unemployed nowdays. I guess USA was a land of opportunities but not anymore for Indian Engineers !!

Why most of the Indians always say that we are the greatest or expert? They feel that they are the one behind for every success in a certain company. Like you, you are only given a chance to work in USA as engineer, then you feel that you are now important in that country. What the hell that you think about that? If your going to read my forum regarding on "how can you handle this"...actually I am referring to the person of same nationality like yours..indians...Even one engineer or manager here (which is almost a hundred) will tell yourself that they are the great...GOD forgive me if I've become Liar...but even one I HAVE NOT SEEN...maybe "STUPIDITY" I can say...I think my fingers (both hands and feet) are not enough...

Stickel I am just trying to save your A**

First of all i started both of these topics on the same day and avoided posting my replies to related posts from last two weeks but why should i take the heat when some first time on the boat punk like you dont stop making stupid comments.I guess guys like you are trying to create conflicts here and not me.
Remember i am just trying to save A** of you guys by discouraging Indian Engineers to work in USA.I dont want something like this to happen in Industrial Automation field and we Indians are blamed for it once again.Read this story
http://www.nomoreh1b.com/BankOfAmericaSuicides.aspx

And dont even start me talking about challanges man i bet i faced much more of those than you in my career and life.I hope you are smart enough to read in between the lines and keep quiet here onwards.

Guts and determination will take you places, moaning about the world being down on you will not.

KEEP QUIET? Freedom of speech is an AMERICAN right.

This is THE USA baby, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Mike,

I do believe in Freedom of Speech because i am a citizen of BIGGEST DEMOCRACY in the world.What i was trying to say was never under estimate other folks and make a fool of yourself in public.You are right "Guts and determination will take you places" thats why i landed in USA.

how bout designing cyborgs.....

my.....that much bickering....anyone has any ideas to fully use a PLC in the field of cyborgs or biped robots????

Leonardo,

You forced me for this one because of your racist comments.
I guess you are nothing but jealous about the success of Indians.
Indeed they are behind the success of many companies not just in USA but all over the world (provided given a fair chance) and i can back up my statement with solid statistics.
You think they did me a favour by offering a job here in USA ?? Certainly not ! This is USA man, one of the most professional countries in the world.Why US companies come all the way to India and not Middle East/Pakistan to hire Engineers for their company?
Its because Indian Talent is one of the best in the world.Indians belive knowledge is the POWER and only knowledge is sufficient for us to make India a developed country like USA by 2020.You will also see India will become a BACK OFFICE of the world by 2008.
Tell me why Middle East countries need Engineers/Managers from India why cant you produce enough skilled manpower in your country ? I guess its a high time you guys stop screwing camels and get some education ;)
I also wonder if Indians are so dumb why companies hire them ?? I bet you will not make this mistake if you own even a small a company.
Finally Almost everyone thinks that his Boss is a jerk and he can do much better than his Boss.I guess Its a human tendency, even i had the same feeling when i started my career working as a Intern.

Take it easy man !

Indian_American

whats wrong wiv india???

whats wrong wiv india???why did u ever leave india for usa???isnt india big enough with vast lands to improve on???

i dont get it....u come from india...land in usa and then make a heck of a noise.what are u???a god??

over here its so small....so small it isnt even on a map.so small and yet its full of indians and communist china peeps here.like you they came here just to earn all the money they can get hold of before it dries up.then they start saying about how bad their host country is....

well....maybe you should go build a better light bulb or something.

OK!

Alright. Indian_American, I am going to ask some questions if you dont mind.

1st: What are some struggles that you have had in your life that are so terrible?

2nd: Are you attempting to gain pity from someone?

3rd: Are you passing the blame to the "industry here in america" or are you just not very good at what you do.

Obviously, if you were really as good of an engineer as you claim, you would have NO PROBLEM finding and keeping a really good job. I fully believe you get paid what you are worth. You are obviously distraught with your situation here. Too bad. I have a suggestion for you, get better at what you do and quit complaining that you are having problems. NO ONE CARES.

Sorry if this hurts your feelings, maybe your a sensitive person, obviously you were angered by my response to you. It is also obvious to me that you "believe" your life is SO much harder than mine could ever be. You can not claim anything like your life is harder than mine, just as I cac't claim the contrary. You know nothing of my life experiences, just as I know nothing of yours. I do however believe that I have handled myself much better than you, because I don't go around posting topics that are *****-sessions on how hard my life has been.

Let me know, hoser.

Gattlinggun2000,

So what do you expect ? Should we live our life as a second class citizens in foreign countries and keep mum ? We are not illegal immigrants.We are here because because we were invited by US Government to work for high tech companies in USA.They introduced new type of Visa called H1B for guys like me.As i said in my other thread India is a POWERHOUSE of skilled/unskilled manpower so Indian Government dont mind to share its manpower with other countries.
Did you ever get a chance to read Singapore History ?
Indians are in Singapore from ages,infact Singapore was ruled by Indian Monarch who gave the name Singapura to this land and nowdays its called as Singapore.

:confused::confused:
soapbox.gif
:confused::confused:

Stickel,

I guess you will find answers to most of your questions(which are getting repeated here) in my other thread "CAUTION !! Industrial Automation Engineers who dream to work in USA"
Yeah i have trouble finding a good job because first i dont see many around and second i am not a US Citizen/Greencard Holder.I am on Temparory Visa H1B which doesnt allow me to work for any employer in USA.It has nothing to do with my abilities.
Thanks but no thanks for your suggestions as i have proved my abilities over the years and i am extremely good with what i am suppose to do.Matter of fact i didnt get a single chance to use all the skills i acquired over the years here in USA.
About my struggles,i dont want to discuss about it in this forum as you guys will again start saying Stop ****ing and Moaning but i can surely say that Life is much easier here compared to "Third World"( as you guys love to call it) countries.May be we can discuss about it by exchanging private messages.I also very curious to know what kind of struggle folks here in America do ? Atleast i have an impression that everyone is born here with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Finally,Yes i am a sensitive person !!

Status
Not open for further replies.