Hopeful Shot In The Dark...

This may not have much to do with the actual 'programming' per se, but perhaps a few of you have stumbled onto this before. My company bought an OLD industrial CNC machine with an Allen-Bradley PLC. The machine had been sitting for a long time, but we're trying to get it up and going. One issue they had was that one of the machine's parts wouldn't respond. Our maintenance guy tracked it down to a bad relay on the mainboard (A-B 900377-05). However, when he tested it again the fix worked, but screen output on the tiny little CRT screen is now 'stretched', and the monitor output eventually flickers and turns into garbled text. A few quick taps on the keyboard to change video displays clears the 'garbling', but everything stays stretched.

Any ideas on where I should look to try fixing this? The tech's work looks clean, but that relay was right beside the video connector on that mainboard. There's no visible signs of anything that would cause a short at all. Replacement boards are also not all that easy to find, and harder to get to where we are in Canada.

Troy,
Welcome to the forum, you are going to have to give the forum a lot more info.
What PLC do you have, complete catalog number please?
Tell us more about this "little CRT" brand, model#, how is it connected to the PLC?