One-Shot in Cscape

dwipfjr

Hello Everybody, Someone must be familiar with Horner Cscape, I wrote a program on a overhead door with a 3 button station,I'm working on a overhead door with 1 button, How does that fit together? don't I need a One-Shot? Does anyone know how to program that? Daniel

The Horner instruction set is loosely based on the GE Fanuc 90-30. I believe in CScape there is a one-shot coil instruction that looks like this:
-(^)-
When the rung with the one-shot coil evaluates true, any contacts associated with it will be true for one program scan following the false-to-true transition.

Similar Topics

Hello all. This is a very lonnnnnnng shot but worth a try. I have an OMS Group Impact100 metering machine. At this customer it blows foam into 3d...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, So I have been retrofitting a cell to run different fixtures and updating it with new drives and a few other things. It runs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a ladder program in AS and I was to trigger a reading on my IO link sensor every .5 s, and use that value to run a...
Replies
Views
personally I don't care about golf - but this is one impressive shot ... if it weren't on tape, I wouldn't have believed it ... the first video in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm kind of new to structured text programming and I'm trying to understand why a routine someone else wrote doesn't quite work. There is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom