OMS Group Impact 100 Metering Machine long shot

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. This is a very lonnnnnnng shot but worth a try. I have an OMS Group Impact100 metering machine. At this customer it blows foam into 3d archery target molds. It has a Simatic S7-300 cpu 312 PLC and the memory has gone corrupt......I think. Would anyone here have a similar machine that they would be willing to share their PLC code with me? I don't imagine this being a very common machine, which is why I know this is a long shot. The year of mfg shows 2011. I contact Hennecke Group who purchased OMS and they tell me I have to contact OMS directly (in Italy). I have sent them several messages and haven't received any response at all. Again, I know this is a long shot but had to try it. Thank you.