multiple OMS+ connection

papillon11

hello everyone
i hope you all have a good time
what is the maximum OMS+ connection for wincc 7.5 ? this is maybe a repetitive question but i couldnt find straight answer. all i find is about SIMATIC S7 Protocol Suite
and thats why i need to know because i wanted to create OMS+ connections for totall 20 number of 1511c plc. so is it possible ? can be done with regular network card or specific CP card needed ?
any help will be appreciated
best regards

You can use the regular network card for up to 64 connections. The standard Siemens WinCC includes a Softnet S7 Lean / Basis license, which allows up to 8 connections. If you want to use more than 8 connections, you have to buy the Softnet IE S7 license.

Similar Topics

Hi All I'm hoping someone can shed some light on my issue For a project we have 4 M340 PLC's controlling separate on a site, although 2 of them...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to create several alarm servers in an application, but first I need to know if there is any impact on communication, or if more...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is Control Expert V15.0 supposed to support multiple monitors? I'm running Control Expert V15.0 on my host Windows 11 PC, connected to two...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom