a one shot energizing an OTE

Lol yup that's what they are, we had a line end production, and had the cell leftover. Another line has 2 fixtures per side, they were swapping several times a day. Couple ternary drives, lvdt, 3 feeders and months later I got it running. I had to redo all the stuff to read write to the SD card, and I'd the fixture. It is written onto the ioblock, due to age differences. Fun project tho.

Similar Topics

Hello all. This is a very lonnnnnnng shot but worth a try. I have an OMS Group Impact100 metering machine. At this customer it blows foam into 3d...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a ladder program in AS and I was to trigger a reading on my IO link sensor every .5 s, and use that value to run a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Someone must be familiar with Horner Cscape, I wrote a program on a overhead door with a 3 button station,I'm working on a...
Replies
Views
personally I don't care about golf - but this is one impressive shot ... if it weren't on tape, I wouldn't have believed it ... the first video in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm kind of new to structured text programming and I'm trying to understand why a routine someone else wrote doesn't quite work. There is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom