Data Aquisition with OPC

datacontrol

The OPC Data Access Specification is the first of a group of specifications known as the Classic OPC Specifications.

OPC Data Access is a group of client-server standards that provides specifications for communicating real-time data from data acquisition devices such as PLCs to display and interface devices like Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), SCADA systems and also ERP/MES systems.The specifications focus on the continuous communication of data.

Similar Topics

Hello all, My company have sourced a Modicon M340 PLC with a Magelis (XPT GTO4310) HMI. The intention here is to use this setup in order to...
Replies
Views
We have just changed a PLC from a SLC-5/05 to a ControLogix-XT PLC. Within Wonderware when I try to delete a tag which references the SLC PLC...
Replies
Views
hi im trying to aquire data from a siemens PLC 314ifm via MPI using matlab as the software onto my PC now from what i understand is that to use...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a program that is in place and running. Higher ups would like me to start aquiring and storing data. I have never done it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question for all you hardware gurus out there. I am looking for a neat solution that can accept 24 thermocouple inputs and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom