Data Collection options

Ray S

Hi all,
I am looking at a large PLC data collection application and would appreciate some experiences on the different factory reporting software.I have evaluated kepware,matrikon as the OPC server but not deceided what to use for reporting. The application would require logging to SQL as well as querying,Alarm logging,real time reporting through web browser,HMI.Any thoughts. Thanks.

We use Wonderware ArchestrA System Platform, InTouch, Historian for our SCADA system. Connected to a netork of Allen Bradley PLC5's and ControlLogix processors (total of 50).

Similar Topics

Greetings! I am looking for a server based data collection system, with cost being a significant factor. Are there any “descent” low cost server...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, got a Siemens S7-1200 collecting data off one our furnace lines. I'm getting some interesting activity I'm working on cleaning up in...
Replies
Views
Never done this before We have a customer that would like to collect data, dwords, from 4 devices and read to an HMI. Then send that data to a PLC...
Replies
Views
I wanted to get some opinions and maybe a point in the right direction for products on networking machines for data collection. Im not all that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for a way to get the data/information from METASYS BAS of Johnson Controls. I would like to get this data into Inductive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom