Data Logging from Allen Bradley 503

mattzirp

Hi All

I am a total newbie to all things PLC, but I have gained some theoretical knowledge over the past couple weeks.

I have an existing system that I would really like to grab some data off of, because right now I have people sitting there with a piece of paper to log my cooling rates... (n)

The system is an Allen Bradley 5/03 with a Allen Bradley PanelView 900 as its HMI. I have several variables that already read out to the screen, jacket temperatures, several internal kettle temperatures, mixer speeds, etc. What would I need to do to get this data onto a spreadsheet? Would it be possible to to do without disrupting all that is already going on?

Thank you for your help