Data sampling

aliplc1

Hi,

I'm having problem with data sampling on HMI.I'm using EZware plus software.My program functionality is to capture the hours and minutes on (Ch.1,Ch.2) at the time when the button is pushed and store the history on HMI. so when I used the data sampling object i chose (trigger-based) sampling mode and i assigned the read address correctly to capture the HOUR. but when i added the second data from (data format) it does show ch.1 and ch.2 but it does not capture the hours on ch.1 any more. and I want to know how to capture the minutes on ch.2 . so my question is how to capture the hours on ch.1 and the minutes on ch.2?

Thank you,

The Data Sampling Object reads consecutive words from the address selected. If your using the 9019 LW for the read address then use 2 words for your format then the next word is Month.

Why don't you use the History Data Display Object. That will time stamp the record entry for you.

If you only need the Hour and Minutes then use a timed data transfer and write System Hour to Word 1 and System Minutes to Word 2 in your PLC. Then use them in your Data Sample.

actually im using UDT's. EX: i have zone1_trip1.capture_hour and zone1_trip1.capture_minute and im using history data display object as well so when i assign the read address as zone1_trip1.capture_hour it goes to ch.1 perfectly. and i add another data word for the minutes assuming its going to be for zone1_trip1.capture_minute .Is that consecutive address?

and I'm trying to work it out on HMI not PLC.what are the all possible ways to do that please?

thank you,

sounds like your UDT is not an Array it is two different tags. I assume you have added the UDT Data Type into the System Parameters because you said the hour worked by itself. In your UDT create an Array[2] call it nnn_Time instead of _Hour and _Minute. Then set up word 0 for hour and word 1 for minute.

The History Data Object will timestamp the record entry but it will use the RTC of the HMI to get its data.