dclink, and universal converter to use

but the problem is that , the +10v/-10v is only 1 jack for plugging in a safety wire.

ya i was was referring the the same paragraph below,

Last edited:
This is from the manual 735291:
CB_aid.GIF

picture of digital i/o module

i was referring the same paragraph above, just trying to make some sense , 1 jack for 8digital signal.

picture of digital i/o module

unfortunately there isnt manual for download.

Last edited:
CB.

Please, I do not have any more information at hand than what you have allready.

Obviously the system can work somehow. You have to figure it out.
Read the manuals (closely, and all of them !).
Talk to people who have used the system before (you are not the first, or are you ?).
As a last resort, call the company that makes the equipment, and let them talk you through how to set it up. If you do THAT, please promise me that you will be very well prepared beforehand.

Good luck.