Delaying and sequencing outputs

Robert13_cro

This is an attempt trying to use the things you said worked and a branch around the timer (if that is possible in your unit)

It's more of a brute force method. If we had been given links to your manual like Bernie asked for. I'm sure a better solution could be had.
funcladdertimer.jpg
funcladdertimersealin.jpg

Edit Oppps! I forgot to change the Bit0 in the second image to Bit444, Bit666, and Bit888 respectively

Last edited:
Thank you for your effort, will go through it.

edit:

Why the separate turn-on and turn-off bits?

Why not use the stored-state bit's (2-4-6-8) at the output, with a NO contact, before the timer bit ?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I am written a POU controlled by task that runs every 30 seconds. What I want is that task should be delayed by 15 sec before its first...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to take an input signal (boolean, not analog), delay it for a configurable amount of time, then output it via an AOI using as little...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a way to delay a ML1500 from going into run mode throu programming. Thomas
Replies
Views
Does anyone have sample logic with conveyors that start and stop according to product on the line?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am struggling to figure out some logic. I have an analog pressure sensor coming into the PLC and would like to have multiple timing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom