Conveyor sequencing with photoeyes

It is quite simple, just use a photocell on each section but it will depend on if the conveyors can handle more than one pallet or box or whatever, for example a simple pallet conveyor where the largest pallet or box fits onto one of the conveyors, just use the PE on the end of the following conveyor to stop the preceeding conveyor when that conveyor detects a pallet, it gets a little more complicated if the conveyors can hold more than one pallet/box. you may need to do some extra logic for example one conveyor section can hold say 3 pallets then you need to think about can pallets sit across two of the conveyor sections.
You need to be a little bit more specific, perhaps a simple drawing showing the conveyor sections, PE positions etc.

Similar Topics

the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need to create a belt conveyor with an AFM60 encoder on board that detects the position of the glass (too small to be detected...
Replies
Views
"Hello, I am a beginner learning about PLC. Could you please give me some advice? I want to write PLC instructions as follows: When the sensor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a servo motor running a conveyor belt system. I do not have the exact circumference of the head pully and therefore I get some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom