Delete a UDT?

bone

Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but I can't seem to be able to find the right (proper) way to delete a UDT that I no longer need from a program. I'm using RSLogix5K (in offline mode), and when I right-click on the UDT, shouldn't 'CUT' or 'DELETE' be valid selections??

UDT

I am using version 13.0.0

It works for me.

I fist expanded the User-Defined, then I right clicked on the topic and there was an option for either cutting or deleting.

If not, it could be your version as Allen-Bradley have had updates concerning UDT's.

Mark,

Thanks, it did eventually show up for me too. I missed one instance of a tag within my ladder logic that referenced my UDT. Once I deleted that tag, all menu options became available.

Similar Topics

Can't seem to delete some UDTs that are not used and will never be used. Delete is grayed out when right clicked. No members of the data type...
Replies
Views
Hello, someone have experience about how to delete an alarm message(alarm already solved) from alarm viewer with something coming from PLC? THANKS
Replies
Views
Hello, someone have experience about how to delete an alarm message(alarm already solved) from alarm viewer with something coming from PLC? THANKS
Replies
Views
In my project, I've set up a few user accounts (Operator, Technician, Admin). The person assigned as Admin has said "I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
In the Communications > Network > Protocol 1 - AB Tag Names > PLC10 configuration page there is a Tag Names section (not the same as the separate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom