Deleting and renaming a file on panelview

reecetr

Have a Panelview with five(5) user programs loaded. Want to delete the number five program and rename another program to move into its place. Can this be done? I am a novice at best on panelview. Thanks for any help

What's the model # and Revision?

--I wasn't even aware that PV can store more than one program except on the Flash card...

I'm guessing that he means that it has a flash card. Assuming that, shut down power, remove the flash card, take it to a compatible computer with a PCMCIA slot and compatible driver, then do all your file manipulation there. After you are done, put it back into the Panelview and turn power back on.

You can remove the memory card without shutting down power, goto the configuration mode, at the config screen select memory card and then select disconnect card, when its safe to remove it take it out and then take to a compatible computer as bernie stated.