derived tags update rate in ftview SE/RSLinx

I have a project I have ported from RSView32 to Factorytalk View SE running on a computer. The software is talking to 5 remote plc's over 900mhz data radios but with ethernet/ip (radios have ethernet). The new project seems to bog down the radio communication at time so I am trying to figure out why. I know about the display update rates and I have my events changing at 5 second intervals. When I look at OPC group diagnostics in RSLinx there is a Derived Tags group that is updating at 1 second. I would like to slow this down because I think this is the source of the problem. Can anyone tell me how to change the Derived Tags update rate? Thank you.

In your FTV SE Studio project and in the Explorer window, navigate to Logic and Control then open Derived Tags then from the menu, select Setup>Derived Tag Setup here you can set the Maximum Update Rate: from 0.05 to 120 (seconds)

I see, in the Setup dropdown menu at the very top left, not in the Derived Tags window. Thank you so much for the help! (I could not find this in Rockwell's help!)