Factorytalk View derived tags computation

Ptolemies

Hi guys!

I have a problem with derived tags in factorytalk view. I used the derived tags to read an input tag (unit in seconds), and convert it to HH:MM:SS format. The problem is, when I display the values using text display(insert numeric variable), the HH and MM are rounded up instead of being rounded down. Is there an option to round down the results? Thanks!

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom