desklock configuration???

aa2010

Hello

How can I configure the desklock in factory talk view SE V5.0 ...to auto start client project when power on or rebooting ...

thanks

Easiest way to auto start the SE Client is to go to the Desktop tab in Desklock Setup.

Select "Replace Existing Desktop with Desklock".

Configure the 1st application by adding the client executable "C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView Enterprise\DisplayClient.exe" to the Program field.

Then add the location of your .CLI file in the Command Line Parameter Field.

Finally, choose the Automatically Run Program at Startup option.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Not an automation issue I am facing. I have a Factorytalkview se ver 10 installed on an HMI running win7. When I activate desklock, my...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm just trying to use Rockwell's Desklock to lock down the operator machine and am scratching my head with it. I've been reading the...
Replies
Views
After replacing the existing Desktop on Windows with DeskLock I could of swore that you could access the Desktop again I just cannot remember how...
Replies
Views
Prevoius c & i used the desk lock on rsview to stop operators playing games on client computers. One client failed so i moved hard drive into new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm on site to migrate an RSView32 application into RSView SE application. I cannot shut down the RSVIew32 application due to logging of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom