DeviceNet Flex adapter 1794-ADN failed

anhkhoi

Hi all,

We got hot backup redundant application with Compactlogix and DeviceNet network.
Flex IO module connect to controller bus via 1769-SDN and devicenet flex IO adapter 1794-ADN.
The FAT has been done and 1794-ADN is good condition. But now carry out SAT, it got failed with Mod/Net and I/O status indicators are all solid red.
1789-SDN had error code 79.

Anyone had experience likes this circumstance, pls advise me?
Is 1794-ADN failed and need to replace by the new one?

Thanks in advance,
Anhkhoi

I had replace by a new 1794-adn but it could not identify any flex IO cards.
I had reset to Factory Default but it's still stuck.
When we Upload from network (in Rsnetworx for Devicenet), non of IO flex IO card in scanlist.
Any one has experience on it? Pls advise?