DF 1Half duplex communication of mIcrologix 1000

Hi all
i need some information regarding micrologix 1000 half duplex comunication . i am using l16BWA micrologix 1000 . i have changed the channel setting to DF1 half duplex & Downloed the program .
After downloading the program i can not able to see the controller in Rs linx .so i can not able to download or upload the program in controller, can anybody tell how to download or upload the program ?

I take it your using the 1747-Pmo2 via either a serial port on the laptop or USB connection if USB only certain adaptors work correctly I use an AB 9300-USBS. Goto RS link configure new driver to the correct comport Check to see which comport the USB is using in control panel.
The new driver is RS-232 Df1, drag down the right slection till you see SLC/Micro then click auto configure. If you have a connection in RS linx then goto your Rs Logix use the who active go online

With the ML1000's port set for DF1 Half Duplex Slave, you need to use the "DF1 Polling Master Driver" in RsLinx.

Post your offline file (.RSS) zip it first and someone can help you set up RSLinx. Or use the online help to help set up that driver ( delete all other drivers that might want to use the serial port.