DH+ network too busy?

MGuenette

Hi,

is there a way to know if a dh+ connection is too busy.

I have CLX usgin both channel of DH+. One channel for a series of slc conencted to it just to put them on the network and one channel connected to slc5/04 used as remote IO. I have to add informations to transfer from clx to slc like temperature of the freezer and I would like to know the gap available of the connection.

Thanks
Martin.

Similar Topics

I have an existing FTV SE application running on a computer and trying to add another "station" at the location. The application is FTV SE v12...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a A.B Compact logix communicating with two fanuc robots via ethernet. The plc also communicates to an automation direct hmi screen...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
Looking for a supplier of Layer 3 Network Switches DIN RAIL MOUNT, in Alabama, In the UK we would use Typically in the UK we would use...
Replies
Views
We are having an issue with some servers, with "Teamed NICs" is we plug one cable leg of the team into one switch and the other to another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom