Died CPU314C-2DP?

jacknnm

Hello, guys!
I have something wrong with my CPU314C-2DP.
The situation is:
1. After 30 min working-time all CPU LEDs became fast-blinking.
2. I just turned power OFF for a brief period (5-10sec).
3. When I turn power ON - CPU dont react :( all leds off

Is my CPU died? Have you same situations, what reasons can cause to this?

See below copied from the CPU user manual:

1. If the CPU is in the state "DEFECTIVE" (all LEDs blinking), switch the power supply off
and on (power off/on).
Result: The CPU is now in STOP mode.
2. As soon as the CPU goes to "STOP" mode, select the corresponding CPU with the menu
command in the SIMATIC Manager: Target system > Available nodes".
3. Use the SIMATIC Manager menu command "Target system > Save service data" to save
the service data.
Result: A dialog box opens in which you specify the storage location and name of the two
files.
4. Save the file.
5. Forward these files to Customer Support on request.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Barry

Thank you, for your respond.

I managed to start my CPU, but i cant find where to Save service data in Simatic Manager V5.5 SP2. Is it mean to save diagnose buffer of CPU?