Eth to DH+ convertor just died

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have a old obsolete AN-X2-AB-DHRIO that I was using and this morning it just died. Ethernet will not communicate no matter what I tried. Modifying the config can set it into DHCP (which it fails to get) or static (which it still fails to communicate) So before I go out and buy one of these replacements...
ANC-100E or AN-X4-AB-DHRIO
If anyone has one of these they want to sell, or a better idea for this DH+ extension cord, let me know or send me a PM.

For background this device is attached to a cellular modem private network I use to re-configure remote devices in preparation for their eventual replacement. So its temporary, but weeks in duration each time.

Similar Topics

I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
We have a keg check weigher that that lost a fight to a forklift. The scale was previously a Systec IT3000, which was the only PROFIBUS slave...
Replies
Views
Hi I am beginner and I need to interface LCD to option board TA5141-RS232l-- I have PM5052-T-ETH. Can somebody guide me how to start- and complete...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom