difference between digital and analogue signals

i'd like to know which primary school the student is currently at so when they come up for an interview, i will know not to hire them!!!

About Ant-plc-man BiographyStruggling studentLocationManchesterInterestsComputer, footballOccupationElectrical engineer (trainee)

I believe the world works and runs a lot better with the exchangment of knowledge.you people are sick.If a young fella wants to better himself why not tell him the answers.you must have struggled through collage seeing that its a problem to release any information you were taught.Its like I had to struggle and suffer so let him.Come on!!get off the stage.

I have posted a personal message to you....
the answers given to this OP (Original Poster)
was correct at the time.
AND
there was no GOOGLE search engine or wiki so apart from RTFM
there was no easy way.

Also For DABA
This site is operated in memory of its founder Ronald S. Doran

http://www.patchn.com
was RSDORAN's Website he died at 58 in 2007
Still posting and helping people

BUBC
Sorry Mate
GROW UP

the answers given to this OP (Original Poster)
was correct at the time.
AND
there was no GOOGLE search engine or wiki so apart from RTFM
there was no easy way.

What?
Google is 13 years old. Before Google, there were other search engines as well, and a prolific usenet community.

Wikipedia had its 10th year anniversary in January of 2011, so it too was around at the time of the OP.

/shrug.

....Also For DABA....

You missed the point iant, I was correcting the esteemed Ron's post simply to provide correct data for anyone who needs it. We have to hope that "student-hoover" would at least pick something up.

Ron's posts live on long after his death, and on this occasion his data was "imperfect", or misleading. I will continue to correct such information whenever I see it.

I would personally hate it if I read something on a forum which later (and it doesn't matter how much later) turned out to be incorrect. By posting the corrected numbers I may just do some service to others.

I just wonder what OP is doing now....

Last Activity: June 26th, 2002 07:55 PM